Welcome To Early Options
Personalized Abortion Clinic Since 1999
Simple, Natural Abortion Methods:Abortion Pills (at home) OR Quick Gentle SofTouch Method (in office)
With Dr. Joan Fleischman
Convenient Abortion Pills
Gentle SofTouch Method
Private Exam Room
Abortion Pills induce a miscarriage in the comfort of your own home.
Video Chat with Dr. Fleischman to see if you are eligible for our “No Test” Option (no ultrasound or blood test needed).
Video Chat Follow Up.
In Office Procedure
A simple, gentle nonsurgical method done on a regular exam table, similar to getting a PAP Test.
The procedure lasts about 2-5 minutes with minimal discomfort.
Immediate recovery. No Follow Up needed.
Step One - Am I Eligible?
- Positive pregnancy test
- Abortion Pills: Under 10 weeks pregnant
- SofTouch: 5 to 12 weeks pregnant
Step Two - Consultation
- Video Chat with Dr. Fleischman online to decide which option is best for you.
- Abortion Pills (with or without testing)
- SofTouch procedure in office
Abortion Pills: Get your medications. Take pills as directed to have a miscarriage at home. 24/7 On Call Team.
SofTouch: Complete the procedure at Early Options and leave the office knowing the pregnancy is over.
Step Four - Follow Up
Abortion Pills: A video chat follow up is required. If it doesn’t work, come to the office for a SofTouch procedure.
SofTouch: Routine follow up is not required
Hear From Women Speaking About Their Abortion Pill
And SofTouch Experiences at Early Options
WHICH METHOD IS RIGHT FOR ME?
- I prefer the privacy of my own home
- I feel comfortable with cramping and bleeding
- I only want to go to a medical office if needed
- I am under 10 weeks pregnant
- I prefer a quick, private in-office procedure
- Having a clear resolution is important to me
- I prefer to be seen by a doctor
- I am between 5 and 12 weeks pregnant
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our Mission Statement
Personalized Abortion Care Since 1999
Dr. Joan Fleischman
- Harvard Trained MD
- 25 Years Experience
- Pioneer of the SofTouch Method
- Original Researcher of the Abortion Pill
At Early Options®, we have a clear mission: to make ending your pregnancy or completing your miscarriage a normal medical experience.
What is normal? A scheduled appointment. A doctor who listens. Choosing safe and natural options. Having your companion by your side. Being in an environment that’s comfortable and convenient.
We are dedicated to taking care of you, emotionally and physically. We want you to look back on your Early Options® experience as a time of personal growth. We know your trust in us is paramount to being at peace with your decision.